Truth: Today has been a bit harder with this whole waiting thing. I think seeing a video of K yesterday may be the cause.
The longer we wait, the less hope I have. I hate to admit that. I know without a doubt that I'll look back and see God's hand in the whole process, but it's hard to see it right now. I'm just so ready for answers or information of any kind.
In the midst of all this stuff that sometimes overwhelms my heart, I feel incredibly blessed by the family I have. I have two teenagers that I not only love... I actually LIKE them. I'm proud of them and I enjoy my time with them. They make me laugh all.the.time. They even chose to sit at the table and play a game with us for almost an hour after dinner last night. I don't think they realize that they're at an age where they're not supposed to like us. Shhh! Don't tell them!
And my husband. I adore him. He works hard and takes care of us and watches stupid movies with the kids and fixes stuff and makes me laugh. All that AND he loves God. I'm so thankful.
Life is rough. The adoption process is rough. But God is good.
I think we can...I think we can...I think we can...
No comments:
Post a Comment